2014-15 Parent/Teacher Meetings:
Year Date Day of Week Time
6Y Oct. 23rd Thurs. 16:15 – 18:45
3Y Nov. 6th Thurs. 16:15 – 18:45
2Y Nov. 18th Tues. 16:15 – 18:45
5Y Jan. 13th Tues. 16:15 – 18:45
1Y Jan. 26th Mon. 16:15 – 18:45
TY Feb. 2nd Mon. 16:15 – 18:45
Closing Date for Applications 2016/17
The closing date for applications for prospective students beginning in the 2016/17 school year is 30th January 2015.
You are welcome to our school community’s website.
The Mission Statement of Clonkeen College sets out our school’s particular vision.
- Clonkeen College is a voluntary Catholic secondary school, where each individual and group within the school community is encouraged and facilitated to contribute to the creation of a caring, supportive and inclusive educational environment, conducive to developing the diverse talents of all the participants.
Clonkeen College is a Catholic voluntary secondary school founded by the Christian Brothers in the Edmund Rice tradition. Clonkeen College is proud of this inherited tradition that helps inform our characteristic spirit which is specifically stated in the five key elements of an Edmund Rice school. These key elements are:
- Nurturing faith, Christian spirituality and Gospel-based values
- Promoting partnership in the school community
- Excelling in teaching and learning
- Creating a caring school community
- Inspiring transformational leadership.
We hope you enjoy browsing through our newly updated website. If you have any feedback we’d love to hear it. Please contact webmaster ‘at’ clonkeencollege.ie.
(replace the ‘at’ with the @ symbol, when sending your email. )