Contact Details During Re-opening
Please be aware that our phone line system has not yet been reconnected. We will keep you updated via the website and twitter. In case you need to contact the school or reception please use the following email address – email@example.com
Incoming 1st year presentation
Here is the powerpoint that was presented during the course of the recent incoming 1st years information night. 1st Year Information Night
Clonkeen College recently joined Twitter. Add us @ClonkeenSchool or click the button below to keep up to date with news, announcements and achievements from our school community. (Or use the following link to have our Tweets fullscreen! – http://www.clonkeencollege.ie/TwitterLive.html)
Closing Date for Applications 2016/17 is now closed
The closing date for applications for prospective students beginning in the 2016/17 school year was 30th January 2015.
You are welcome to our school community’s website.
The Mission Statement of Clonkeen College sets out our school’s particular vision.
- Clonkeen College is a voluntary Catholic secondary school, where each individual and group within the school community is encouraged and facilitated to contribute to the creation of a caring, supportive and inclusive educational environment, conducive to developing the diverse talents of all the participants.
Clonkeen College is a Catholic voluntary secondary school founded by the Christian Brothers in the Edmund Rice tradition. Clonkeen College is proud of this inherited tradition that helps inform our characteristic spirit which is specifically stated in the five key elements of an Edmund Rice school. These key elements are:
- Nurturing faith, Christian spirituality and Gospel-based values
- Promoting partnership in the school community
- Excelling in teaching and learning
- Creating a caring school community
- Inspiring transformational leadership.
We hope you enjoy browsing through our newly updated website. If you have any feedback we’d love to hear it. Please contact bos ‘at’ clonkeencollege.ie.
(replace the ‘at’ with the @ symbol, when sending your email. )