School Reopening Times 2016/17
Monday, 29th August
1st Years ONLY 10:00 a.m. – 12:00 Noon
Tuesday, 30th August
2nd Years ONLY 09:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
6th Years 11:15 a.m. – 13:15 p.m.
T.Y. 11:15 a.m. – 13:15 p.m.
Wednesday, 31st August
5th Years ONLY 09:00 a.m. – 12:00 Noon
Thursday, 1st September
ALL CLASSES 08:50 a.m. – 13:15 p.m.
Friday, 2nd September
ALL CLASSES 08:50 a.m. – 15:15 p.m
The Anthology 2016
THE ANTHOLOGY is published in April of each year. The order is form is now active for ANTHOLOGY 2016.
Download the order form (here)
The Open Evening that was scheduled for the 6th of October 2015 and subsequently postponed due to the building works, will now take place on Tuesday the 5th of April 2016 from 7pm until 9pm
Applications for 2017/2018
Due to the postponement of the Open Evening the closing date for receipt of enrolment applications for the 2017/2018 school year has been extended until the 15th of April 2016
Incoming 1st year presentation
Here is the powerpoint that was presented during the course of the recent incoming 1st years information night. 1st Year Information Night
Clonkeen College recently joined Twitter. Add us @ClonkeenSchool or click the button below to keep up to date with news, announcements and achievements from our school community. (Or use the following link to have our Tweets fullscreen! – http://www.clonkeencollege.ie/TwitterLive.html)
You are welcome to our school community’s website.
The Mission Statement of Clonkeen College sets out our school’s particular vision.
- Clonkeen College is a voluntary Catholic secondary school, where each individual and group within the school community is encouraged and facilitated to contribute to the creation of a caring, supportive and inclusive educational environment, conducive to developing the diverse talents of all the participants.
Clonkeen College is a Catholic voluntary secondary school founded by the Christian Brothers in the Edmund Rice tradition. Clonkeen College is proud of this inherited tradition that helps inform our characteristic spirit which is specifically stated in the five key elements of an Edmund Rice school. These key elements are:
- Nurturing faith, Christian spirituality and Gospel-based values
- Promoting partnership in the school community
- Excelling in teaching and learning
- Creating a caring school community
- Inspiring transformational leadership.
We hope you enjoy browsing through our newly updated website. If you have any feedback we’d love to hear it. Please contact bos ‘at’ clonkeencollege.ie.
(replace the ‘at’ with the @ symbol, when sending your email. )