Postponement of 1st and 2nd Year Connemara Trip.

The extension to the closure of schools and the subsequent further restrictions on movement of people obviously means that this trip has been postponed.

The school will continue to follow the advice from the Dept. of Education and government in relation to school closures and other activities.

Currently this trip and its potential to take place will be reviewed when schools are instructed to reopen. If it is possible and safe to run the trip, we will. If it is not, then at that stage the school will arrange a refund to parents / guardians.

If you have any questions regarding this, please contact the trip organiser, Mr. O’Shaughnessy, boshaughnessy@clonkeencollege.ie